Sunday, July 8, 2007

one short day...

Yesterday, my friends,Kristin, Minji and Joe, decided to visit Disneyalnd and watch me perform in the parade. It was great having people call out my name and cheer for me. They said they liked the parade and that it suits the way I dance.

So in my parade, usually there's three chefs and two mice. Its for the movie Ratatouille. Yesterday, one of the dancers didn't show up so me and my friend had to tweak the routine a little to suit two dancers. We had to work extra hard and exaggerate out moves. For some reason, it seemed a bit easier with two dancers, than three. Also, I found my I.D. I went to work extra early, and I called my scheduling and they said they found it.

After my parade, I ended up sneaking my way in the park and hanging out with them. The first ride we went on was Space Mountain. I was kind of nervous to ride Space .Mountain because I am scared of the dark and I am a bit of a control freak, and in the ride, you don't know where you're going because it's dark. I sat next to Kristin and it turned out really fun. We kept making bird noises while we were riding on it. There's a picture of the ride, it's wierd because Kristin and I did no plan to pose the same way. Wierd coincidence huh?

After Space Mountain, we went on Buzz Lightyear. That was totally fun. I suck at aiming so I didn't score as high as Kristin. She's all being modest, saying she doens't know how to aim either and look at her score. It's so much more than mines.

After Buzz, we watched the fireworks. I love the song they had because it's a wishes theme, and my sister's debut has the wishes theme too, so I'm going to try to find that song so I can play it in her debut. Watching the fireworks was kind of boring for me, I've seen it so many times, but I think watching it with a loved one makes it more special. So at that point, when the fireworks were going, I missed my Ollie because usually, I would watch it with him.

We went on a couple of more rides, like Pirates of the Carribbean, Snow White, Haunted Mansion, then Joe's stomach stomach started hurting so we ended up going to Downtown Disney. I couldn't help but buy some Disney stuff because one, I had the money and two, I have a Cast Member Discount. I can't tell you what I bought becuase I know Ollie reads this and I want it to be a surprise when he comes back. I'll let you guys know what it is later.

On the way home, me and Kris fell asleep. I don't even remember saying bye to them cause I think I just went straight to the car and headed home. I was way too sleepy.

ON ANOTHER NOTE...
Lately, I've not been able to finish my food. Like yesterday, I went to Chili's with my family after our cake tasting and I ordered some chicken strips. It had four chicken and I could only eat one full strip and a half. Then I cant finish a burger. Its just wierd, I think it's because I am so used to sharing my food. And also, I've been trying to watch what I eat and do more excercise and working out everyday.




QUESTION IS!!!!
How's it going so far? Is my excercising working? I hope it is. Does anyone have any work out routines they would like to share so I can try it. Or anyone ever diet? and How do you guys stay on that diet? Because no matter how much I try those little diets, I never seem to do it for so long. I'd like to know what other people are doing out there, so if you have any routines or diet, let me know. Thanks guys. till next time... have a MAGICAL day!

1 comment:

TACTOLOGY said...

Wow! you look sexier than ever! I'd love to have a piece of that Jaybe here in the philippines.

Oh and my secret is to throw up! hahah jkjk! gross!

loveyouandonlyyou.